Saturday, April 20, 2013

...Hello Portland!

After a beautiful drive from Seattle and through Washington, we made it to Portland!  I can't begin to describe how exciting it was to arrive to the city that Andrez and I have been researching and talking about for months.  It is so pretty with tons of evergreen trees and so many cute houses!  We spent our first night walking up and down NW 23rd and 21st Streets looking at some of the shops and eating and drinking at a couple of restaurants.  My first impressions of Portland are it's pretty cold, the food and beer are top notch, and I know that we made the right decision to come here.  I can't wait to wake up tomorrow and continue our adventures of exploring our new home!

Look how pretty the drive was!

Adorable house!


Sangria!

Yummy Mexican restaurant called Matador.



Andrez drinking a hand crafted beer at The Ram's Head.
Look at all of those cherry blossoms!




1 comment:

  1. Looks lovely :) And you made me hungry for Mexican... LoL! I've never been to Portland. Glad you & the fam made it safely!

    ReplyDelete