Tuesday, June 25, 2013

I'm a Working Woman

This week I went back to work after a two and half month break.  Andrez found out about a temp Administrative Assistant position for the Facilities and Property Management Division at the county.  I had an interview last Monday morning and was offered the position that afternoon!  I am definitely being challenged, learning a lot, and will be working really hard.  It has been fun waking up, getting ready, meeting people, and taking in a flood of new information!  I am working in the same building as Andrez, so we get to drive together to and from work now.  We don't see each other much during the day, but it's fun knowing that we are both there and working for the county that we now call home.

I will have some exciting news to share in a couple of days, so stay tuned!!  I hope you are all having a great week so far!  

(I also have to mention that I got to spend the weekend with one of my closest friends from Okinawa, Kelly.  I didn't take many pictures because we were out and about enjoying a sunny Portland Saturday and shopped until we dropped at the mall on Sunday.  I'm so lucky to live a couple hour drive from her!)


View from Mt. Tabor-this is a water reservoir with downtown Portland in the background.  Beautiful sunset with Andrez and one of my favorites, Kelly!






No comments:

Post a Comment